Friday, March 5, 2004

I'm at a big party in a big, ultramodern dorm. Justin Timberlake and I have just met and are wandering around together when we walk through the open door to what is obviously some girl's room. We both casually, but somewhat awkwardly, make it clear that we're not going to let the other guy fuck us in the ass, then we start making out. I am surprised at how fun it is, and how Justin's back and ass feel kind of like a girl's, then I realize that's probably what I feel like to him, too. After a while this girl Liz, who I went to high school with, comes in. It turns out it is her room. She clearly wants to get in on the action but acts like she doesn't. She says she is going to go find her friend Diana and come back, obviously trying to make sure we stay in the room without making it look like she cares too much. After she exits, Justin and I leave the room, too. When we come back, Liz and Diana are embracing and completely spazzing out. I tell Justin that since I can't do it to him I am going to do it to these girls. I try to bite their thighs but they both have jeans on. I take off one of the girls' jeans and find that her vagina is an unusually long and slim opening and also off-center on her abdomen. I go down on her anyway.