Thursday, March 4, 2004

In at least 3 different scenarios, Elizabeth tells me she's sleeping with a guy named Greg. I wake up after each one and try to go back to sleep to have a different dream so I can write about that instead. At one point, I'm in a school that is also a mall, and I'm not sure if I'm going to graduate with everyone else. I sneak out of an assembly of some kind and spot Geoff, and I tail him to a cramped boutique where he disappears behind the counter. I figure that he works there, and am disappointed. I don't get a chance to say anything to him. I make my way to the food court, which is full of people coming and going, all of them students. I see Elizabeth, with her hair dyed dark black, and extra makeup on, sitting at a table in a little mall sushi restaurant, facing the food court. The restaurant is elevated above the area that I am walking. Some big dude is sitting with her and his back is to me. I walk around and try to catch her eye, but for some reason I do not ascend the ramp and go talk to her directly. I can't tell if she sees me or not. I go back to the store where Geoff works and sneak into the back room. I call Elizabeth on my cell phone over and over but she doesn't answer.