Monday, February 23, 2004

Escaping from some (middle eastern-ish?) school with a group of other students. We were in danger… in a street full of bombed-out, abandoned buildings, we're ambushed and attacked with dogs, grenades, and guns. We fight back – some asian teen makes Molotov cocktails out of beer bottles we find. A lot of our group is killed but we succeed in killing all the better-armed attackers when one of their rocket-propelled explosives bounces back into their position. I feel stupid because I spent the whole time trying to subdue this one dog and maybe only shot one guy with the gun I picked up off a dead body. It wasn't an intentional act of cowardice, but I was super I kind of hope nobody notices. We collect the survivors and for some reason go back to the school. Everyone is running around despite my pleas to stick together and eventually we have to leave some behind because of time. We travel through some weird, metal underground passages, above gross water --- sort of reminiscent of the end of BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA, but with heights and weird metal gratings we walk on. Somehow I get to a room, where the youngest male heir to the Heinz ketchup dynasty, a man in his early 30s maybe, runs a secret sex club. I end up playing a very vivid game of back-and-forth oral sex with Cathy, a friend from high school, but at the same time I'm trying to play a brand new Mega Man game. I feel bad about not just putting down the game, but I really want to get to a point where I can save. Also, I'm kind of perplexed as to why there's only 4 bad-guy boss robots in this game, but I assume once I beat them all some more will be revealed.