Monday, January 15, 2007

Last night I was in school again for the first time in a while. It was a new school I had never seen before. There was this dude named Sullivan who was kind of like an older Tony Bennet and I saw him walking around the halls and got psyched. I tried to talk to him but he was way old and kind of confused and hard to understand, but he was real smiley, and somebody else told me that the school pays him to hang out. He doesn't ever sing, though, apparently, and nobody but me seemed to think it was cool that this old celebrity was hanging out at our school.

At some point later in the dream, Matt Papich was playing a guitar with 3 necks. The top and bottom one were 12-string, the topmost being shorter than a usual guitar neck, and the one in the middle was just regular.