Monday, October 10, 2011

Turns out there's a bunch of dead white rats, bloated with and a little bloody, floating in the big watery tub that our dinner came out of. It's pretty gross but somehow I don't feel too worried about it-- I think the dinner floated in vacuum-wrapped plastic and also got cooked? Nobody seems very worried. There are also some dead white rats in another place.

Nobody knows if Justin Bieber is a boy or a girl and I intend to find out by hooking up with him. It takes a while and I have to joke a lot with him and eventually it is hard to tell who is joking and about what, but I'm pretty sure he's a hermie. But then I get his underwear off and it turns out, nope, he's just a regular boy. I feel like I've wasted a lot of time and decide to try and take the video that I have of the experience to Ed Schraeder and see if I can pass it off as a skit for his show.